1 May 2013

Bubblews - A Great Site to Earn Money on.

 Bubblews - A Great Site to Earn Money on.


Bubblews is a new site that allows you to earn money through writing.
It is a new site, but the set up looks very professional and you can earn from writing original content.  You also earn if people comment and like your work.  So if you have a good set of connections, and good articles, the potential to make money there is huge.
So far I have not read anything negative about Bubblews but have not seen any proof of earnings, which is something I usually like to see before putting any time or effort into a site. But as this site looks like it has had a lot of time spent on it, I will give it a go.
I am curious to know if anyone else has signed up there yet, if not you can do so here Bubblews.
Also if anyone has been paid and their impressions of the site.
From what I understand, you can redeem your earnings as soon as you reach the minimum threshold which is $25.
I have already submitted 2 pieces there and on top of my sign up bonus of $1.00, I have already earned $0.17. Money is updated instantly, which is a huge bonus and encouraging factor for me, as I am sure it is for others too.
Current payment methods include :
Paypal
Check
Visa Gift Card
and Buy Me This ( which I assume is a voucher).
So if you are looking for other ways to earn money online, I suggest checking out Bubblews.

No comments:

Post a Comment