1 May 2013

My first Zujava payment.

My first Zujava payment.


I signed up for Zujava whilst it was still in beta stage, (Jan 29 2012) which it only recently came out of.
Zujava is a site that is fairly similar to Squidoo in terms of what it has to offer.
Contributors to Zujava can earn money in various ways which include amazon sales, eBay sales and ad pool payments.

My first payment of $42.39 came on 17th May 2012, a few days late, but this can be forgiven as this was their first ever payout to contributors and there were a few glitches, which they informed us of via email.
This first Zujava payment was paid via paypal and you currently have to earn a minimum of $5.00 for payout.

I must admit, I was extremely surprised at how high my first payout was, but this will have included not only ad pool payments, but also sales from my leafs ( pages you create). On top of that I have a fair few referrals which will have contributed to the overall payment.
At the moment, Zujava do not break these payments down, but it is something they are working on and have planned for the future of the site.

Some contributors of the site reported earnings of only a few cents, whilst others have earned over $75.00.
For a first payout for a very new site, this is very encouraging, and having earned over $40 myself, I know this site is reputable and worth more of my time.

This is a site that I would recommend 100%, and whilst it is still new, it will be easy to navigate around and get used to. As they add more features, it may be more confusing for the average user.  This was the case for me when I first signed up for Squidoo. There was so much going on, it became very daunting and confusing and it took me over a year to actually give Squidoo a chance. Something I'm very glad I did as I have earned over $1000 from Squidoo so far.
Zujava have a very friendly forum where the owners of the site are more than willing to help out with any problems.

You can sign up for Zujava here: Zujava.com

You can also see my online earnings diary here at Zujava: Online earnings diary.

1 comment: