1 May 2013

Third Payment from Bubblews Received

 Third Payment from Bubblews Received


Today I received my third successful payment from Bubblews.  A payment of just over $25, which is the minimum amount needed for withdrawal.
This is my third in a month though, meaning I have earned over $75 in a month on Bubblews and successfully been paid.
Bubblews currently is one of the best ways of making money online for newbies and established writers.  You can redeem your earnings as soon as you hit the $25 and considering you currently get 1 cent for every view, comment, like/dislike and social share of your page, it really isn't too hard to reach this amount.  There are ton's of payment proofs on Bubblews itself.  Some have made well over $500 on Bubblews already.
For payment proof and earnings see:

My Bubblews Earnings

No comments:

Post a Comment